Jump to Main Content
- Al-Sulaim, Adel M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2011 v.361 no.1 pp. 205-211
- alkaline hydrolysis; anionic surfactants; catalytic activity; cationic surfactants; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; hydrophobicity; ion exchange; micelles; models; sodium chloride; sodium dodecyl sulfate; temperature
- ... The alkaline hydrolysis of carsalam (2H-1,3-benzoxazine-2,4(3H)-dione), denoted as I, and its N-substituted derivatives i.e., N-methyl-1,3-benzoxazine-2,4-dione (II) and N-benzoyl-1,3-benzoxazine-2,4-dione (III) was studied spectrophotometrically at physiological temperature. The rate of hydrolysis was found to be independent on the substrate concentration. In case of I, the reaction was fractiona ...
- Al-Sulaim, Adel M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2011 v.357 no.2 pp. 393-399
- alkaline hydrolysis; hydrophobicity; ion exchange; micelles; models; sodium chloride; sodium dodecyl sulfate; sodium hydroxide; surfactants; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... Herein we have investigated the hydrolysis of 1H-indol-2,3-dione (isatin, I) and its derivatives of different hydrophobicities, viz. N-dimethylaminomethyl indol-2,3-dione (II), N-morpholinomethyl indol-2,3-dione (III), N-pipridinomethyl indol-2,3-dione (IV), N-heptylaminomethyl indol-2,3-dione (V), N-dodecylaminomethyl indol-2,3-dione (VI), N-hexylanilinomethyl indol-2,3-dione (VII), N-decylanilin ...