Jump to Main Content
- Albrecht, Piotr, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Vaccine 2017 v.35 no.35 pp. 4603-4611
- Streptococcus; antibodies; antigens; children; fever; immune response; infants; pneumolysin; polysaccharides; secondary immunization; serotypes; vaccination; vaccines; Europe
- ... Vaccination with formulations containing pneumococcal protein antigens such as pneumolysin toxoid (dPly) and histidine-triad protein D (PhtD) may extend serotype-related protection of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (PCVs) against Streptococcus pneumoniae.This phase II, multi-center, observer-blind trial conducted in Europe (NCT01204658) assessed 2 investigational vaccines containing 10 serotype-s ...
- Albrecht, Piotr, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Vaccine 2011 v.29 no.16 pp. 2947-2955
- immune response; manufacturing; serotypes; vaccines
- ... 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) includes polysaccharide conjugates from six pneumococcal serotypes in addition to those in the licensed 7-valent vaccine, thereby offering expanded protection against pneumococcal disease. The phase 3 trial reported here was conducted per a regulatory requirement to evaluate the immunogenicity, safety, and tolerability of two lots of the final PCV13 ...