Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ahmed?
- Alhujaily, Ahmad, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Egyptian Journal of Aquatic Research (Online) 2018 v.44 no.2 pp. 71-76
- bioaccumulation; biodegradation; bioremediation; fungi; hydrocarbons; oil and gas industry; oils; petroleum
- ... Petroleum hydrocarbons (PHs) are a big group of chemicals that have caused a major concern because of their widespread distribution into the environment, bioaccumulation potential, harmful effects and biodegradation resistance. Soil and water pollution is mainly attributed to hydrocarbons from oil refineries, petrochemical industries, human activities and other sources. The mechanisms and factors ...
- Alhujaily, Ahmad, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2017 v.10 no.1 pp. 218
- Rigidoporus vitreus; biomass; biorefining; biotransformation; cellulose; corn stover; delignification; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; enzymatic hydrolysis; glucose; hydrolysis; laccase; lignin; lignocellulose; liquid chromatography; models; peroxidase; saccharification; white-rot fungi
- ... BACKGROUND: The selective lignin-degrading white-rot fungi are regarded to be the best lignin degraders and have been widely used for reducing the saccharification recalcitrance of lignocellulose. However, the biological delignification and conversion of lignocellulose in biorefinery is still limited. It is necessary to develop novel and more efficient bio-delignification systems. RESULTS: Physisp ...
- PubMed Central: