Jump to Main Content
- Ansari-Pirsaraei, Zarbakht, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Theriogenology 2019 v.133 pp. 97-103
- Holstein; anovulation; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; artificial insemination; blood sampling; body condition; calving; chromium; copper; dairy cows; glutathione peroxidase; iron; mineral content; oxidative stress; pregnancy; superoxide dismutase; ultrasonography; zinc
- ... The role of oxidative stress in the control of female reproduction has not been fully elucidated in ruminants; however, it seems that antioxidants can make influence to the reproductive axis at different levels. Therefore, the aim of this study was to determine the relationship between antioxidant status and concentrations of trace minerals (chromium (Cr), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), and zinc (Zn)) wi ...
- Ansari-pirsaraei, Zarbakht, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of thermal biology 2016 v.61 pp. 50-54
- adverse effects; alanine transaminase; aspartate transaminase; body weight; broiler breeders; chicks; cholesterol; cold stress; eggs; embryogenesis; gene expression; glucose; heart; liver; physiological response; temperature; thyroid hormones; triacylglycerols
- ... The objective of the present study was to evaluate the effects of cyclical lower incubation temperature at different embryonic ages on the hatchability, body and organs weights, thyroid hormones, and liver HSP70 gene expression of newly hatched chicks. In a completely randomized design, fertile eggs of a broiler breeder (34 weeks of age) were assigned to three treatment groups with six replicates ...