Jump to Main Content
- Antoon, Kristen N., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2015 v.17 no.1 pp. 62-70
- abnormal development; cor triatriatum; dogs; echocardiography; vena cava
- ... This report describes an unusual congenital abnormality in a dog in which multiple distinct membranes were observed within the right atrium, creating obstruction to venous return from both the cranial vena cava and the caudal vena cava. A persistent left cranial vena cava was also identified. In addition to a membrane in the typical location for cor triatriatum dexter, the dog also had a perforate ...
- Antoon, Kristen N., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2015 v.17 pp. S341
- cats; disease severity; heart failure; hospitals; natriuretic peptides; pet ownership; quality of life; questionnaires
- ... To evaluate the responsiveness and optimal timing of a validated health-related quality of life questionnaire, and to assess the relationship between quality of life, severity of disease, and N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) in cats with acute congestive heart failure (CHF).Thirty client-owned cats with acute CHF.Echocardiography, International Small Animal Cardiac Health Coun ...