Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: chiba?
- Aoki-Suzuki, Chika, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2019 v.143 pp. 273-281
- greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; materials life cycle; supply chain
- ... This research extends the methodology proposed in a previous study to assess the life cycle greenhouse gases (GHGs) of 64 target materials. In the earlier paper, GHG emissions associated with the production of materials (i.e., upstream emissions) were calculated considering the standard Leontief/supply chain framework. As a consequence, the process emissions of any material were distributed to man ...
- Aoki-Suzuki, Chika, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2018 v.133 pp. 395-403
- cement; economic development; environmental impact; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; issues and policy; marine fisheries; methodology; oil and gas industry; paper; rice; risk; steel; supply chain; vegetables
- ... Double decoupling of economic growth with resource use amounts and resource use with generated environmental effects has been recognized as a policy objective towards sustainability by the European commission. To achieve such a policy, indicators are needed to establish the specific environmental of materials from a life cycle perspective. To date, only environmentally weighted material consumptio ...