Jump to Main Content
- Aragón, José M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Powder technology 2011 v.207 no.1-3 pp. 104-112
- accelerometry; entropy; fluidized beds; monitoring; spectral analysis; wavelet
- ... Low frequency accelerometry signals have been applied for detecting regime transitions in a gas-solid fluidized bed. Three solids have been fluidized to promote bubbling, churn and slugging regime. The Kolmogorov entropy and the power spectral density have been used to determine the regime transitions as well as to analyze the dynamical features characterizing the different regimes. Pressure and e ...
- Aragón, Jose M., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2008 v.110 no.5 pp. 413-421
- animal feeding; composting; drying; equations; fuels; hexane; milling byproducts; models; olive oil; pomace; raw materials; slurries; sorption; sorption isotherms; temperature; water activity; water content
- ... The moisture sorption isotherms of two-phase solid olive oil mill by-product (SOB) were measured at different temperatures (15-50 °C) in order to thoroughly know the hygroscopic properties of this material. SOB is like a slurry with a high water content (60-70%). It is obtained in the olive oil two-phase extraction process and is currently used as the raw material for obtaining pomace oil by extra ...