Jump to Main Content
- Asensio, Alberto, et al. Show all 38 Authors
- Clinical nutrition 2020 v.39 no.3 pp. 853-861
- Adequate Intakes; Mediterranean diet; adults; calcium; carbohydrates; cholesterol; chromium; cross-sectional studies; diabetes; folic acid; food frequency questionnaires; iodine; iron; magnesium; men; metabolic syndrome; monounsaturated fatty acids; nutrient intake; nutritional adequacy; obesity; potassium; thiamin; women; zinc
- ... Few studies have compared micronutrient intake and fulfilment of average requirements (EAR) in non-diabetic, pre-diabetic and diabetic adults at high cardiovascular risk. We assessed these variables in a large sample of participants in the PREDIMED-PLUS randomized trial of primary cardiovascular prevention with diet and physical activity.Baseline assessment of nutritional adequacy in n = 5792 men ...
- Asensio, Alberto, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2011 v.151 no.7 pp. 827-832
- physical properties; energy; portable equipment; spectrometers; water content; antennae; reflectance; filters; leaves; nondestructive methods
- ... In this study the estimation of reflectivity at 1730MHz (l-band), measured with a microwave digital cordless telephony (DCT) patch antenna, is presented as an easy-to-handle and non-destructive new method to assess the relative water content (RWC) of poplar leaves and filter discs at different levels of dehydration. The accuracy of this new method has been contrasted with the R₁₃₀₀/R₁₄₅₀ index, de ...