Jump to Main Content
- Aslam, Mohd, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2012 v.66 no.1 pp. 97-110
- Piper; alkalinity; biochemical oxygen demand; cadmium; carbonate minerals; chromium; copper; drinking; exchangeable sodium; groundwater; hardness; irrigation water; lead; nickel; pH; rural areas; salinity; sodium; soil types; water quality; zinc; India
- ... The suitability of groundwater quality for drinking and agricultural purposes was assessed in the rural areas of Delhi based on the various water quality parameters. A total of 50 ground water samples were collected randomly from different sources viz. hand pump, tube well, boring and analyzed for major ion chemistry to understand the operating mechanism of geochemical processes for ground water q ...
- Aslam, Mohd., et al. Show all 48 Authors
- Vaccine 2017 v.35 no.45 pp. 6228-6237
- Rotavirus; children; clinical trials; diarrhea; gastroenteritis; infants; monitoring; morbidity; mortality; oral administration; vaccination; vaccines; India
- ... Rotavirus is the most common cause of moderate-to-severe infant diarrhoea in developing countries, resulting in enormous morbidity, mortality, and economic burden. A bovine-human reassortant pentavalent rotavirus vaccine (BRV-PV) targeting the globally most common strains was developed in India and tested in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled end-point driven Phase III efficacy clinica ...
- PubMed Central: