Jump to Main Content
- Aslam, Sarmad, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2017 v.52 no.12 pp. 7567-7577
- diameter; electric field; electrical treatment; nanofibers
- ... Needleless electrospinning is expected to produce nanofibers with a large productivity. In this study, a sprocket wheel disk was used as spinneret to electrospin nanofibers. The sprocket disk shows reliable electrospinning process. In comparison with the conventional disk spinneret, which has no sprocket on the edge, the sprocket wheel produced more uniform nanofibers with smaller fiber diameter. ...
- Aslam, Sarmad, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- The journal of the Textile Institute 2013 v.104 no.11 pp. 1221-1229
- durability; fabrics; spinning; yarns
- ... Rubbing of the fibrous strand after drafting, but before twist insertion improves the incorporation of surface fibres. The method delivers the benefits of a small spinning triangle like compact spinning and improved fibre trapping like siro and solo spinning. The yarns produced are less hairy and more resistant to degradation in downstream processing. This can improve the weavability of the yarns, ...