Jump to Main Content
- Athukorale, Sumudu A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 335-343
- X-radiation; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adenine; chemistry; citrates; gold; halides; ligands; nanogold; nanoparticles; silicone
- ... The stability of citrate-residues on gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) against ligand displacement has been controversial. Using AuNPs synthesized with deuterated citrate in combination with in-situ surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopic (SERS) analysis, we report that both citrate-residues and solution impurities can be simultaneously adsorbed onto citrate-reduced AuNPs in solution. The citrate-residues c ...
- Athukorale, Sumudu
A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2017 v.89 no.23 pp. 12705-12712
- 1-propanol; acetone; acetonitrile; benzene; carbon disulfide; carbon tetrachloride; constitutional isomerization; cyclohexanes; dimethyl sulfoxide; dimethylformamide; ethanol; hexane; isomers; light scattering; liquids; methanol; pyridines; researchers; solvents; spectroscopy; tetrahydrofuran; toluene
- ... Rayleigh scattering is a universal material property because all materials have nonzero polarizability. Reliable quantification of the material light scattering cross section in the liquid phase and its depolarization spectra is, however, challenging due to a host of sample and instrument issues. Using the recently developed polarized resonance synchronous spectroscopic method, we reported the lig ...