Jump to Main Content
- Attalin, Vincent, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Cahiers de nutrition et de diététique 2013 v.48 no.2 pp. 98-103
- attitudes and opinions; general practitioners; health services; monitoring; obesity; patients; screening; therapeutics
- ... Obesity Plan 2010–2013 reflects the commitment of the French government for global prevention and treatment of this disease. One objective of this plan is to optimize the organization of health care delivery, reaffirming the importance of primary care physicians in preventing, screening, initial management and monitoring of obese patients as well as in the coordination of care. The task of general ...
- Attalin, Vincent, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism 2017 v.42 no.4 pp. 438-442
- adults; blood glucose; blood lipids; blood serum; body composition; body mass index; calcium; cross-sectional studies; females; insulin; insulin resistance; metabolism; models; obesity; parathyroid hormone; patients; phenotype; phosphorus; triacylglycerols; vitamin status; waist circumference
- ... Low plasma 25-hydroxy-vitamin D (25OHD) and high levels of parathyroid hormone (PTH) are associated with obesity and could play a role in the occurrence of complications such as insulin resistance. The objective of the study was to evaluate whether the relationship between 25OHD status and phosphocalcic parameters differs between metabolically healthy obese (MHO) and insulin-resistant obese (IRO). ...