Jump to Main Content
- Aupic, Clara, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2017 v.19 no.18 pp. 4842-4845
- alkynes; chemical reactions; chemical structure; diastereoselectivity; imino sugars
- ... Rare C-7-substituted aziridinyl iminosugars can be synthesized through a short reaction sequence involving 1,3-cycloaddition of cyclic nitrones with alkynes and a Baldwin rearrangement of isoxazolines into bicyclic 2-acylaziridines. The method is efficient and completely diastereoselective, producing stable aziridinyl iminosugars in high yields. ...
- Aupic, Clara, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.38 pp. 8551-8559
- bottling; ethanol; fermentation; fructose; grape must; isomers; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pH; sweetness; temperature; winemaking; wines
- ... A practical method for simultaneously quantifying fructose and ethanol contents in wines using 13C quantitative nuclear magnetic resonance (qNMR) spectroscopy is reported. Less than 0.6 mL of wine is needed, and the method leaves an unmodified sample available for subsequent testing or additional analyses. The relative ratios of the five known fructose isomers in ethanolic solutions at different p ...