Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Haoning; Yang, Shixing; Shan, Tongling; Wang, Xiaolong; Deng, Xutao; Delwart, Eric; Zhang, Wen
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.7 pp. 1911-1914
- Avihepatovirus, etc ; 5' untranslated regions; Grus japonensis; amino acid sequences; feces; genome; metagenomics; open reading frames; phylogeny; polyproteins; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... A novel picornavirus, named “lorikeet picornavirus 1” (LoPV-1), was detected in a fecal sample from rainbow lorikeets using viral metagenomic analysis, and its complete genome sequence was determined and analyzed. The genome of LoPV-1 is 7862 nt long, including a 617-nt 5’ UTR, a type IV IRES 5’UTR with an ‘8-like’ motif, a 7032-nt polyprotein ORF, and a 213-nt 3’ UTR. Phylogenetic analysis and pa ...
- Boros, Ákos; Pankovics, Péter; Adonyi, Ádám; Phan, Tung Gia; Delwart, Eric; Reuter, Gábor
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2014 v.28 pp. 333-338
- Avihepatovirus, etc ; Gallus gallus; chickens; cloaca; ducks; genome; monophyly; peptides; proteins; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The members of the genus Avihepatovirus and related picornaviruses (“Aalivius”) of ducks, turkey and chickens possess identical 2A peptide composition including three functionally unrelated 2A peptides which is a characteristic genome feature of these monophyletic avian picornaviruses. The complete genome of a novel picornavirus provisionally named Orivirus A1 (KM203656) from a cloacal sample of a ...