Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ahmed?
- Aydoğan, Ahmet, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Acta veterinaria Hungarica 2016 v.64 no.1 pp. 71-77
- Capra hircus; adenocarcinoma; biomarkers; females; goats; immunohistochemistry; males; microscopy; nose; tissues
- ... The aim of this study was to test nectin-4 by immunohistochemistry as a potential biomarker in enzootic nasal adenocarcinoma (ENA) of goats. Twentyfour archival ENA case samples [from 14 male and 10 female hair goats (Capra hircus) ] were used. The samples were stained with haematoxylin and eosin (HE). Nectin-4 expression was studied by immunohistochemistry. By microscopy, tubular, papillary, and ...
- Aydogan, Ahmet, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary quarterly 2014 v.34 no.3 pp. 137-142
- angiogenesis; animal models; apoptosis; bile ducts; caspase-3; caspase-5; caspase-7; fibroblast growth factor 2; hepatocytes; histopathology; immunohistochemistry; kidneys; liver; males; metastasis; osteoporosis; rats; tissue repair
- ... Background: Bisphosphonates (BPs) like zoledronic acid (ZOL) are widely used for the treatment of different diseases such as osteoporosis, metastatic bone diseases and hypercalcaemia. However, the effects of BPs on apoptosis of the liver and kidney after treatment are unclear. Furthermore, basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) is an angiogenic molecule, which plays an important role in angiogenesi ...
- Aydoğan, Ahmet, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Veterinary ophthalmology 2010 v.13 no.s1 pp. 100-102
- dromedaries; corneal diseases; neoplasms; cornea; complications; viral diseases of animals and humans; Papillomaviridae; case studies; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); keratoconjunctivitis; disease diagnosis; biopsy; histopathology; excision
- ... A 15-year-old male dromedary camel with a history of chronic severe keratoconjunctivitis and corneal mass in the left eye of 6 months' duration was referred to the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at Adnan Menderes University. A superficial keratectomy was performed and biopsy material submitted for histopathology. The diagnosis was corneal papilloma. There has been no recurrence of the neopla ...