Jump to Main Content
- Aydos, Luiza F., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of molecular catalysis 2015 v.111 pp. 51-55
- beta-fructofuranosidase; biocatalysts; catalytic activity; chitosan; fluidized beds; glutaraldehyde; immobilized enzymes; kestose; nystose; sucrose
- ... In this work, β-fructofuranosidase and β-fructosyltransferase were covalently immobilized on chitosan spheres, using glutaraldehyde as a coupling agent, in order to produce invert sugar and fructooligosaccharides (FOS). Maxinvert L was used to make β-fructofuranosidase biocatalyst yielding 7000HU/g. A partial purified β-fructosyltransferase from Viscozyme L was used to prepare the other biocatalys ...
- Aydos, Luiza F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2014 v.103 pp. 193-197
- Aspergillus aculeatus; adsorption; beta-fructofuranosidase; biocatalysts; chitosan; fructooligosaccharides; ion exchange; pH; purification methods; sucrose; thermal stability
- ... The enzymatic synthesis of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) was carried out using a partially purified β-fructofuranosidase from the commercial enzyme preparation Viscozyme L. Partial purification of β-fructofuranosidase from Viscozyme L was done by batch adsorption using ion-exchange resin DEAE-Sepharose, showing a 6-fold increase in specific activity. The biocatalyst was then covalently immobilized ...