Jump to Main Content
- Bai, Fuliang, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.288 pp. 121341
- aerobic digestion; anaerobic digestion; biochemical oxygen demand; chemical oxygen demand; genes; genetic engineering; genetically engineered microorganisms; membrane bioreactors; nitrifying bacteria; sewage treatment
- ... This study introduced a process of MBR combing with genetically engineered bacteria of expressing nirs and ppk genes (GEB-Nirs/PPK) for advanced treatment of sewage in scenic area. An industrial scale application was staged anaerobic digestion, aerobic digestion. Over more than 150 days of continuous operation, TMP in this system was less than 0.18 bar. With a membrane flux of 6.48 m3/h, TMP remai ...
- Bai, Fuliang, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Technology in Cancer Research and Treatment 2014 pp. 1-9
- Newcastle disease virus; T-lymphocytes; adverse effects; genes; humans; interferon-gamma; interleukin-2; melanoma; metastasis; mice; models; natural killer cells; survival rate; therapeutics; toxicity; viruses
- ... Recombinant Newcastle Disease Virus (rNDV) has shown oncolytic therapeutic effect in preclinical studies. Previous data indicate that rNDV carrying IL2 has shown promise in cancer therapy. Due to the significant side effects of IL2, IL15 has been introduced into cancer therapy. A number of studies have suggested that IL15 efficiently enhances the activities of CTL and NK cells and inhibits the tum ...