Jump to Main Content
- Bai, Wenkui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Hydrological sciences journal 2019 v.64 no.4 pp. 490-505
- beans; corn; disasters; irrigated farming; irrigation; planting; rice; rivers; stream flow; watersheds; wheat; China
- ... Changes in monthly streamflow and the potential influences and feedbacks of agricultural activities are investigated. Significant decreases in streamflow are observed in northern China, including the Yellow, Huaihe and Haihe river basins, while in southern China streamflow increases significantly in the Yangtze, Pearl and South river basins. This spatial pattern of changes in streamflow indicates ...
- Bai, Wenkui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Catena 2016 v.137 pp. 382-391
- basins; climate change; desertification; kriging; models; probability; rain; regression analysis; river deltas; rivers; spatial variation; temporal variation; vegetation; water conservation; water erosion; watersheds; China
- ... Accelerated soil erosion is an undesirable process that adversely affects the conservation of water and soil. Rainfall erosivity is used to measure the potential ability of rain to cause erosion. This study explores spatio-temporal variations in rainfall erosivity in the Pearl River Basin of China during 1960–2012, at annual and seasonal scales based on a daily model proposed by Yu. Analysis metho ...