Jump to Main Content
- Balakrishnan, L., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.33 pp. 18243-18251
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; cladding; cobalt; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fiber optics; hot water treatment; ions; magnetic fields; nanorods; scanning electron microscopy; sensors (equipment); zinc; zinc oxide
- ... A fiber optic magnetic field sensor is proposed and experimentally demonstrated. Pristine and Co doped ZnO nanorods of different Co concentrations (5, 10, 15 and 20 at%) were synthesized using a hydrothermal method. The synthesized nanorods were subjected to various characterization methods like X-ray diffraction (XRD), optical absorption, scanning electron microscopy, energy dispersive X-ray spec ...
- Balakrishnan, L., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.63 pp. 39657-39665
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; cobalt; coprecipitation; energy; light; nanoparticles; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy; wavelengths; zinc oxide
- ... In this article, near UV (NUV) and near UV-visible photodetectors (PDs) were fabricated using pure (ZnO) and Co doped ZnO (Zn₁₋ₓCoₓO) nanoparticles synthesised by co-precipitation method. The structural, morphological, compositional and chemical state analysis of the nanoparticles were done using X-ray diffractometry, transmission electron microscopy, energy dispersive spectrometry and X-ray photo ...