Jump to Main Content
- Ballihaut, Guillaume, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2007 v.388 no.3 pp. 585-591
- alkylation; cattle; derivatization; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; erythrocytes; gel chromatography; gels; glutathione peroxidase; high performance liquid chromatography; molecular weight; selenium; selenoproteins
- ... Glutathione peroxidase (isolated from bovine erythrocytes) and its behaviour during alkylation and enzymatic digestion were studied by various hyphenated techniques: gel electrophoresis-laser ablation (LA) inductively coupled plasma (ICP) mass spectrometry (MS), size-exclusion liquid chromatography-ICP MS, capillary high-performance liquid chromatography (capHPLC)-ICP MS, matrix-assisted laser des ...
- Ballihaut, Guillaume, et al. Show all 50 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2013 v.85 no.24 pp. 11732-11738
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; National Institutes of Health; adults; amino acids; fatty acids; females; hormones; humans; instrumentation; males; metabolites; metabolomics; nationalities and ethnic groups; perfluorocarbons; selenoproteins; trace elements; vitamins; United States
- ... The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), in collaboration with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has developed a Standard Reference Material (SRM) to support technology development in metabolomics research. SRM 1950 Metabolites in Human Plasma is intended to have metabolite concentrations that are representative of those found in adult human plasma. The plasma used in the ...
- PubMed Central: