Jump to Main Content
- Ban, Min, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2019 v.587 pp. 117159
- aqueous solutions; artificial membranes; calcium carbonate; dyeing; dyes; humic acids; hydrophilicity; mineralization; nanofiltration; nanoparticles; permeability; sodium chloride; wastewater treatment
- ... Nanofiltration membrane with high water permeability and anti-fouling nature is particularly needed to be explored in dyeing wastewater treatment. Herein, a hydrophilic calcium carbonate/polyethyleneimine-gallic acid (CaCO3/PEI-GA) loose NF membrane was prepared via a layer assembled in-situ mineralization (LAIM) strategy. This strategy endowed the membrane with the following advantages: the forma ...
- Ban, Min, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2018 v.566 pp. 168-180
- artificial membranes; desalination; filtration; gentian violet; hydrolysis; magnesium chloride; metal ions; nanocomposites; permeability; polyacrylonitrile; polyethyleneimine; silver chloride; sodium chloride; sodium sulfate; succinic acid; vitamin E
- ... In this work, we presented a facile and novel strategy, chelation–assisted in situ self-assembly, to prepare the loose polyacrylonitrile (PAN)–based nanocomposite membrane for dye desalination. Based on the chelate reaction polyethyleneimine (PEI) with metal ions, an Ag⁺–PEI complex layer was deposited onto the hydrolyzed PAN surface. Then, the chelate complex layer was served as the templates to ...