Jump to Main Content
- Bandala, E. R., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of environmental science and technology 2019 v.16 no.3 pp. 1515-1526
- cobalt; irradiation; leachates; oxidants; pH; proline; risk; toxicity; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Fe/H₂O₂ and Co/PMS reactions were compared for L-proline degradation under different initial pH values, various transition metal salt and oxidant agent concentrations, as well with and without irradiation. The Fenton reaction took 60 min to degrade 90% of the L-proline, whereas the Fenton-like reaction achieved the same degradation after only 15 min. The best conditions for the Fenton-like reactio ...
- Bandala, E. R., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- European food research & technology 2011 v.233 no.5 pp. 825-834
- Escherichia coli; catalysts; cell walls; disinfection; irradiation; pH; permeability; semiconductors; solar radiation; titanium dioxide
- ... Photocatalytic activity of UV+visible-activated nitrogen-doped titanium dioxide catalyst was tested for Escherichia coli ATCC 25922 inactivation. A further aspect of this work was to evaluate the effect of selected parameters (pH, irradiation type, and nitrogen-doped TiO2 concentration) on the disinfection efficiency. The following conditions were tested: complete solar radiation (UVâvisible) an ...