Jump to Main Content
- Bandyopadhyay, Tanoy, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2019 v.133 pp. 79-89
- black tea; gene ontology; genes; leaves; messenger RNA; microRNA; non-coding RNA; odors; tissues
- ... With the progress of sequencing technology coupled with in silico approaches, disclosure of long non-coding RNA (lncRNAs) from RNAseq data has become easy and reliable. Till today, no methodical investigation of lncRNAs and their regulatory roles in tea have been studied. In this study, using 170 RNAseq data (˜7157 million reads) of 11 harvestable tissues, 33,400 putative high certainty lncRNAs we ...
- Bandyopadhyay, Tanoy, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental chemistry letters 2017 v.15 no.3 pp. 413-419
- World Health Organization; guidelines; intellectual property rights; issues and policy; nanomaterials; patents; risk; therapeutics; United States
- ... Nanotechnology research uses specific properties of materials at the nanoscale to develop improved materials, devices, systems and therapeutics. There is a risk of overlapping patent claims and lack of distinction between nano-based and traditional patents due to the interdisciplinary nature of nanotechnology. There is an increasing trend of granted patents. The World Intellectual Property Organiz ...