Jump to Main Content
- Bao, Bing, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.233 pp. 54-62
- Synedra; biomass; chlorophyll; electron transfer; oxidation; photosynthesis; sonication; thylakoids; ultrasonics
- ... The impacts of sonication on the photosynthetic activity of Synedra sp. (diatom) and its mechanism were investigated for the first time. Three photosynthetic parameters, i.e., effective quantum yield (Φe), initial slope of rapid light curves (α) and maximum relative electron transport rate (rETRmax) were employed to evaluate its photosynthetic activity during sonication for the first time. The res ...
- Huang, Bao-Bing, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.29 pp. 17941-17949
- adenine; carbon; carbonization; electrochemistry; electrolytes; evaporation; heat treatment; ionic liquids; ionization; melting point; mixing; nanosheets; nitrogen; nitrogen content; porosity; sulfur; temperature
- ... This study explores the novel 2D heteroatom-doped carbon materials for high performance oxygen reduction reaction (ORR). Our strategy involves the ionization of a nitrogen-rich small molecule to prevent its evaporation and subsequent carbonization of the nonvolatile ionic liquids to achieve simultaneous porosity formation and heteroatoms doping. In this context, a nitrogen rich adenine-based ionic ...