Jump to Main Content
- Barad, Hitesh A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.43 pp. 20719-20725
- X-ray diffraction; catalysts; citral; glycerol; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pyrazolones; quinoline; synthesis; thin layer chromatography
- ... One-pot synthesis of some polyheterocycles, all of which incorporate a new thiochromeno[2,3-b]quinoline unit, has been demonstrated via a domino/Knoevenagel–hetero-Diels–Alder (DKHDA) reaction, which combines a typical aldehyde substrate, 2-methyl-2-(4-methylpent-3-en-1-yl)-2H-thiopyrano[2,3-b]quinoline-3-carbaldehyde derived from 2-mercapto-quinoline-3-carbaldehyde and citral, with 5-pyrazolone, ...
- Barad, Hitesh A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.21 pp. 8064-8070
- acetates; carbon; cycloaddition reactions; enol ethers; ionic liquids; irradiation; microwave radiation; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pyrazolones; stereoselectivity; synthesis
- ... A highly efficient, rapid one-pot procedure has been developed for a three-component domino intermolecular Knoevenagel–intermolecular hetero-Diels–Alder reaction, to afforded indolyl- and quinolylpyrano[2,3-c]pyrazoles from corresponding heteroarylaldehyde, pyrazolone and enol ether in ionic liquid triethylammonium acetate (TEAA) under microwave (MW) irradiation. The reaction advantageously preced ...