Jump to Main Content
- Bartier, Danièle, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied geochemistry 2013 v.31 pp. 94-108
- X-ray diffraction; argillite; carbonates; cement; geochemistry; isotopes; mineralogy; models; radioactive waste; safety assessment; scanning electron microscopy; sediments; strontium; thermodynamics; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The interactions between cementitious materials and a clayey deep formation were investigated by studying the specific in situ context of the Tournemire Underground Research Laboratory (URL) of the French Institute for Radioprotection and Nuclear Safety and by reactive transport modelling using the HYTEC code. The study forms part of the safety assessment framework for the deep geological disposal ...
- Bartier, Danièle, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 2015 v.433 pp. 20-48
- basins; clay; climate; climate change; geochemistry; microfossils; mineralogy; radioactive waste; sea level; sediments; temperature; waste management
- ... An integrated stratigraphic study was conducted on a Kimmeridgian succession of 3rd-order cycles including marls and limestones in a shelf context at Bure (Paris Basin). The study was possible due to the exceptional opportunity provided by well-boring activities related to the construction of an underground laboratory of the French National Agency for Radioactive Waste Management (ANDRA). Studies ...