Jump to Main Content
- Bassi, Francesca, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2019 v.146 pp. 523-533
- European Union; circular economy; energy; human resources; issues and policy; planning; recycled materials; recycling; renewable energy sources; research and development; small and medium enterprises; wastes
- ... This study explores the circular economy (CE) practices of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the 28 European Union (EU) member states. Five measures of CE are studied, namely Re-planning the way water is used to minimize usage and maximize re-usage, Using renewable energy, Re-planning energy usage to minimize consumption, Minimizing waste by recycling or reusing waste or selling it to another ...
- Bassi, Francesca, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- BMC veterinary research 2018 v.14 no.1 pp. 41
- Carnivore protoparvovirus 1; DNA; carnivores; cats; genetic heterogeneity; leukocytes; mixed infection; neutralizing antibodies; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; tissues; veterinary medicine; viral load; Italy; Sardinia
- ... BACKGROUND: Cats are susceptible to feline panleukopenia virus (FPV) and canine parvovirus (CPV) variants 2a, 2b and 2c. Detection of FPV and CPV variants in apparently healthy cats and their persistence in white blood cells (WBC) and other tissues when neutralising antibodies are simultaneously present, suggest that parvovirus may persist long-term in the tissues of cats post-infection without ca ...
- PubMed Central:
- Bassi, Francesca, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Agribusiness 2010 v.26 no.4 pp. 477-502
- Census of Agriculture; databases; farmers; farms; models; probability; trade; Italy
- ... At a micro level, the authors model the survival of farms in the Veneto Region (Italy) for the period 1999-2004, by means of a new database that links information on survival histories in the Official Registers of the Chamber of Commerce with information on socioeconomic and structural characteristics of farms and farmers collected for the 2000 Census of Agriculture. First, the cohort of farms fou ...