Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: alice?
- Batista, Aline L.D., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Food research international 2015 v.77 pp. 627-635
- acetaldehyde; acetic acid; conjugated linoleic acid; dairy farming; diacetyl; fatty acid composition; flavor; functional foods; glucose oxidase; lactic acid; markets; minerals; odor compounds; pH; polyunsaturated fatty acids; probiotics; proteolysis; viability; yogurt
- ... The performance of probiotic yogurt with the addition of glucose oxidase (250 and 500ppm, GOX1 and GOX2, respectively) compared to commercial products available in the Brazilian market was investigated. Microbiological (probiotic bacteria count), physical–chemical (pH, proteolysis, minerals) and metabolic activities (production of organic acids, flavor and aroma compounds and fatty acid profile) w ...
- Batista, Aline L.D., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2008 v.43 no.9 pp. 1577-1580
- cities; consumer attitudes; education programs; foods; languages; people; probiotics; supermarkets; Brazil
- ... The objective of this study was to evaluate the perception and the attitudes towards probiotic foods of the population in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Four hundred and twenty (100.0%) people were interviewed in small-, medium- and large-sized supermarkets located in various parts of the city of Rio de Janeiro. One hundred and twenty-two (29.05%) people defined probiotic foods correctly. Nin ...