Jump to Main Content
- Benedict, Catherine I., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2010 v.107 no.18 pp. 8492-8497
- quantitative trait loci; messenger RNA; leaf development; Populus deltoides; transcription (genetics); Populus trichocarpa; gene expression; cell differentiation; xylem; gene expression regulation; roots; promoter regions; leaves
- ... A fundamental goal of systems biology is to identify genetic elements that contribute to complex phenotypes and to understand how they interact in networks predictive of system response to genetic variation. Few studies in plants have developed such networks, and none have examined their conservation among functionally specialized organs. Here we used genetical genomics in an interspecific hybrid ...
- PubMed Central:
- Benedict, Catherine I., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant journal 2009 v.58 no.6 pp. 1054-1067
- microsatellite repeats; loci; outcrossing; genome assembly; genome; microarray technology; yeasts; genetically engineered microorganisms; heterozygosity; Populus trichocarpa; gene expression; chromosome mapping; genotyping; progeny; genetic variation
- ... Microarrays have demonstrated significant power for genome-wide analyses of gene expression, and recently have also revolutionized the genetic analysis of segregating populations by genotyping thousands of loci in a single assay. Although microarray-based genotyping approaches have been successfully applied in yeast and several inbred plant species, their power has not been proven in an outcrossin ...