Jump to Main Content
- Beykkhormizi, Abdollah, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Communications in soil science and plant analysis 2018 v.49 no.17 pp. 2123-2130
- adverse effects; amylases; calcium; enzyme activity; fennel; germination; landraces; potassium; roots; salinity; salt stress; salt tolerance; shoots; sodium; sodium chloride; vermicomposts
- ... In the present study, interaction between salinity (0, 40, 80, 120 mM NaCl) and vermicompost extract (VCE) on five fennel landraces (Urmia, Mashhad, Shiraz, Boushehr, Isfahan) was investigated in a factorial experiment as completely randomized design to find the best salt-tolerant landrace and potential alleviating role of VCE. Results showed that Boushehr and Isfahan were the most tolerant and se ...
- Beykkhormizi, Abdollah, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 2016 v.39 no.6 pp. 883-893
- Phaseolus vulgaris; adverse effects; beans; calcium; cultivars; flowering; kidneys; leaves; mineral content; nutrients; photosynthesis; plant growth; plant growth substances; potassium; salinity; salt stress; sand; seedlings; seeds; sodium chloride; tissues; vermicomposts
- ... Vermicompost can play an effective role in plant growth and development and also in reducing harmful effects of various environmental stresses on plants due to its porous structure, high water storage capacity, having hormone-like substances and plant growth regulators and also high levels of macro and micro nutrients. The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of vermicompost and salini ...