Jump to Main Content
- Bhoyar, Smita, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2019 v.134 pp. 103577
- Escherichia coli; Klebsiella pneumoniae; Leclercia; Pasteurella multocida; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Pseudomonas putida; Staphylococcus aureus; Staphylococcus sciuri; blood; bronchopneumonia; buffaloes; cattle; cephalosporins; chemical reactions; dead animals; edema; fluoroquinolones; heart; hemorrhage; histopathology; lungs; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; microorganisms; multiple drug resistance; nose; nucleotide sequences; pathogens; pulmonary emphysema; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; therapeutics
- ... In the present study, the spectrum of bacterial pathogens in the nasal shedding during disease process and in pneumonic lungs of dead animals was studied. A total of 288 clinical samples from cattle and buffaloes comprising of nasal swabs, blood, tracheal swabs, heart blood and lung tissue samples were collected from diseased (n = 190) and dead animals (n = 98). The recovered bacterial isolates we ...
- Bhoyar, Smita, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2018 v.50 no.1 pp. 91-96
- Brucella melitensis; blood serum; brucellosis; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; farmers; flocks; genes; polymerase chain reaction; public health; sheep; zoonoses; India
- ... Brucellosis is a zoonotic disease worldwide distributed and having the economic as well as public health importance. The prevalence of brucellosis among sheep flock having history of abortions was studied. A total of 229 samples comprising of 157 blood and 72 clinical samples (vaginal swabs) were collected from 157 animals. Clinical samples were processed for the isolation of Brucella melitensis. ...