Jump to Main Content
- Bi, Jiawei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.365 pp. 97-106
- catalase; earthworms; enantioselectivity; enzyme activity; half life; metabolites; organic matter; particle size; pyriproxyfen; risk; soil; soil degradation; soil ecosystems; soil enzymes; sucrose alpha-glucosidase; tandem mass spectrometry; toxicity; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; urease
- ... We synthesized nine pyriproxyfen (PYR) metabolites and developed a chiral residual analysis method for PYR with its metabolites in five soils using ultra performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (UPLC-MS/MS). Soil degradation research showed that higher organic matter content and bigger soil particle size were conducive to the degradation of PYR and metabolites. Metabolite A 4'-O ...
- Bi, Jiawei, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.245 pp. 119-124
- HCH (pesticide); cheesemaking; cheeses; fermentation; gas chromatography; hexachlorobenzene; humans; lindane; markets; milk; raw milk; yogurt
- ... The presence of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) in dairy products can lead to human exposure. This study investigated the behavior of OCP residues in milk during yogurt and cheese production. Gas chromatography with electron-capture detection (GC-ECD) was used to detect α-hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), hexachlorobenzene (HCB), γ-HCH, g-chlordane, and α-chlordane in fresh milk, yogurt, and cheese. T ...