Jump to Main Content
- Bi, Wenshuang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2019 v.41 no.5 pp. 63
- Zea mays; catalase; enzyme activity; field experimentation; filling period; flooded conditions; grain yield; hybrids; hydrogen peroxide; malondialdehyde; peroxidase; physiological response; proline; protein content; seedlings; superoxide anion; superoxide dismutase
- ... A field experiment was implemented to discuss the effects of waterlogging and subsurface waterlogging stress on the grain yield, grain-filling characteristics, superoxide anion ([Formula: see text]) content, hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) content, malondialdehyde (MDA) content, antioxidant enzyme activity, proline, soluble protein content and SPAD value of the spring maize (Zea mays L.) hybrids “Demeiya ...
- Bi, Wenshuang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Agricultural water management 2019 v.218 pp. 250-258
- Zea mays; adverse effects; carbon dioxide; dry matter accumulation; enzyme activity; enzymes; field experimentation; flooded conditions; grain yield; hybrids; leaves; photosynthesis; seedlings; stomatal conductance
- ... A field experiment was conducted to investigate the effects of waterlogging stress on the photosynthetic characteristics, dry matter accumulation (including stem, leaf, and ear), and grain yield of spring maize (Zea mays L.) hybrids Demeiya1 (DMY1) and Keyu16 (KY16). The waterlogging and subsurface waterlogging treatments were implemented for different durations (3, 6, and 9 days and 5, 10, and 15 ...