Jump to Main Content
- Bidaki, Reza, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Advances in nutrition 2018 v.9 no.1 pp. 9-20
- adolescents; blood serum; case-control studies; children; cross-sectional studies; databases; meta-analysis; models; observational studies; prospective studies; systematic review; vitamin D; vitamin D deficiency; vitamin status
- ... An association between vitamin D and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) has been proposed by several researchers in recent years; however, the investigations have led to inconsistent results. The present study was conducted to summarize the published observational data on the relation between vitamin D status and the likelihood of ADHD. Online databases, including PubMed, the ISI Web ...
- Bidaki, Reza, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 350-359
- Aloysia citrodora; clinical trials; essential oils; patients; quercetin; questionnaires; sedation; sleep; sleep disorders; society; syrups; Palau
- ... Aloysia citriodora (A. citriodora) has a long history of traditional use for sedation and treatment of insomnia in different societies. This study was carried out to assess the efficacy of A. citriodora in patients with insomnia. One hundred patients were randomly divided into two groups of A. citriodora (total essential oil 1.66 mg/10 ml and total amount of flavonoid in terms of quercetin 3.22 mg ...