Jump to Main Content
- Bilgetekin, Havin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.242 pp. 533-537
- Sudan dyes; acetonitrile; carbon nanotubes; desorption; high performance liquid chromatography; ketchup; maghemite; magnetism; nanoparticles; pH; tomato sauce
- ... Hybrid nanostructures composed of γ-Fe2O3 (maghemite) and carboxylated-multi walled carbon nanotube (cMWCNT) were used for the magnetic solid phase extractions and determination of Sudan I, II, III, IV, Para Red, Sudan Black B and Sudan Red 7B in chili products. High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) was employed for the measurements. Limit of quantification (LOQ) values were found in the r ...
- Bilgetekin, Havin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Talanta 2012 v.99 pp. 502-506
- Pleurotus eryngii; biosorbents; cadmium; cobalt; correlation; eggplants; hydrochloric acid; ions; microwave treatment; okra; onions; pH; solid phase extraction; spectroscopy; tea
- ... This article reports a method that is used for the preconcentration and determination of Cd²⁺ and Co²⁺ in vegetables, using Pleurotus eryngii immobilized Amberlite XAD-16 as a solid-phase biosorbent. The concentrations of metals were determined by inductively coupled plasma-optical spectrometry (ICP-OES). Critical parameters, such as the pH of the solution, flow rate, the amount of biosorbent, typ ...