Jump to Main Content
- Binos, Steve, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2018 v.11 no.1 pp. 55
- Clostridium autoethanogenum; acetates; biomass; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; energy; energy conservation; ethanol; fermentation; formates; hydrogen; metabolomics; models; oxidation; proteome; proteomics; synthesis gas
- ... BACKGROUND: The global demand for affordable carbon has never been stronger, and there is an imperative in many industrial processes to use waste streams to make products. Gas-fermenting acetogens offer a potential solution and several commercial gas fermentation plants are currently under construction. As energy limits acetogen metabolism, supply of H₂ should diminish substrate loss to CO₂ and fa ...
- PubMed Central:
- Binos, Steve, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chromosoma 2014 v.123 no.6 pp. 587-595
- DNA; DNA methylation; epigenetics; histones; immunoblotting; mass spectrometry; mice; nucleosomes; oocytes
- ... Histone variants can incorporate into the nucleosome outside of S-phase. Some are known to play important roles in mammalian germ cell development, this cell lineage being characterized by long phases of quiescence, a protracted meiotic phase, and genome-wide epigenetic reformatting events. The best known example of such an event is the global-scale erasure of DNA methylation in sexually indiffere ...