Jump to Main Content
- Blaauwbroek, Niels, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy policy 2018 v.115 pp. 78-87
- European Union; cost effectiveness; energy; energy resources; information processing; monitoring; uncertainty
- ... The expected increase in uncertainty regarding energy consumption and production from intermittent distributed energy resources calls for advanced network control capabilities and (household) customer flexibility in the distribution network. Depending on the control applications deployed, grid monitoring capabilities that accurately capture the system operation state are required. In order to esta ...
- Blaauwbroek, Niels, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied energy 2016 v.167 pp. 385-396
- algorithms; electrical equipment; electricity; energy transfer; heat; heaters; models
- ... Along with the development of Smart Energy System (SES), the advancing popularity of hybrid energy appliances, such as micro-combined heat and power (CHP) and electric heaters, requires an overall energy management strategy to optimize the energy using while guaranteeing energy supply for both the electricity and heat demand. This paper based on the concept of Multi-Commodity Smart Energy System ( ...