Jump to Main Content
- Błaszczyk, P., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2006 v.54 no.2 pp. 69-83
- dairy cows; neural networks; lactation; milk yield
- ... The study is focused on the capability of artificial neural networks to forecast milk yield for both full and standardised lactations. We used a dataset of 108,931 daily milk yields (dataset A) collected from three lactations of dairy cows managed in a production farm. Using the actual data on daily milk yields and the data recorded on official milk recording test days, a number of neural networks ...
- Blaszczyk, P., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Canadian journal of animal science 2003 v.83 no.2 pp. 307-310
- calving; dairy cattle; herds; lactation; milk; milk yield; models; regression analysis
- ... Milk yield predictions based on artificial neural etworks and multiple regression were studied. The 305-d lactation yield predictions were based on milk yield of the first 4 test days. Average 305-d milk production of the herd, number of days in milk and month of calving. The predictions made with either the neural network or the multiple regression model did not differ (P > 0.05) from the values ...