Jump to Main Content
- Boegner, Catherine, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism 2017 v.42 no.4 pp. 438-442
- adults; blood glucose; blood lipids; blood serum; body composition; body mass index; calcium; cross-sectional studies; females; insulin; insulin resistance; metabolism; models; obesity; parathyroid hormone; patients; phenotype; phosphorus; triacylglycerols; vitamin status; waist circumference
- ... Low plasma 25-hydroxy-vitamin D (25OHD) and high levels of parathyroid hormone (PTH) are associated with obesity and could play a role in the occurrence of complications such as insulin resistance. The objective of the study was to evaluate whether the relationship between 25OHD status and phosphocalcic parameters differs between metabolically healthy obese (MHO) and insulin-resistant obese (IRO). ...
- Boegner, Catherine, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Diabetes care 2008 v.31 no.7 pp. 1288-1292
- amputation; functional status; kidney diseases; men; mortality; multivariate analysis; patients; renal function; women
- ... OBJECTIVE:--The long-term outcome and functional status of subjects hospitalized for diabetic foot ulcers have been poorly studied and thus are the topics of this study. RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODS--Ninety-four consecutive diabetic subjects hospitalized for diabetic foot ulcers between January 1998 and December 2000 were prospectively followed for mean ± SD 79.5 ± 13.3 months. We calculated rates ...
- PubMed Central: