Jump to Main Content
- Bohli-Abderrazek, Dhouha, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biological rhythm research 2019 v.50 no.2 pp. 204-213
- Porcellio; animals; environmental factors; locomotion; temperature; winter; Tunisia
- ... The locomotor activity rhythm of the isopod, Porcellio olivieri, was investigated in Gannouch site in the south of Tunisia. The rhythm was monitored under constant temperature in individual animals in winter under two simultaneous regimens: the light–dark (LD) cycle and the continuous darkness (DD). Results revealed that whatever regimens, actograms, and mean activity curves showed that specimens ...
- Bohli-Abderrazek, Dhouha, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biological rhythm research 2017 v.48 no.4 pp. 607-621
- Talitridae; animals; locomotion; photoperiod; temperature
- ... The locomotor activity rhythm of the sandhopper Talitrus saltator (Amphipoda Talitridae) was investigated in Madfoun beach. The rhythm was monitored in individual and group animals during 21 days at constant temperature. During the first two weeks, animals were kept under light–dark cycle (d1–d7) and constant darkness (d8–d14). Light pulses of 2 h were applied, at the end of the experimental night ...