Jump to Main Content
- Borkovcová, Ivana, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of food quality 2018 v.2018
- European Union; acetonitrile; acid hydrolysis; aqueous solutions; formic acid; honey; ionization; markets; methanol; methylene chloride; provenance; sulfadiazine; sulfadoxine; sulfamethoxazole; sulfathiazole; tandem mass spectrometry; trichloroacetic acid; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; Czech Republic
- ... In this study, we determined four sulfonamide compounds (sulfadiazine, sulfadoxine, sulfamethoxazole, and sulfathiazole) in honey marketed in the Czech Republic (Brno). The content of these compounds was monitored in 50 honeys with different botanical and geographical origin. Preanalytical treatment included acidic hydrolysis with 10% trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and double extraction with acetonitr ...
- Borkovcová, Ivana, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2016 v.66 pp. 657-663
- Lepidocybium flavobrunneum; cold storage; essential amino acids; fatty acid composition; fatty acids; fillets; fish; fish consumption; histamine; protein composition; storage time; triacylglycerols; vacuum packaging
- ... The aim of the study was to establish quantitative and qualitative composition of proteins (amino acids profile), digestible lipids (fatty acids profile of triacylglycerols) and to monitor biogenic amines (especially histamine) content of escolar fish (Lepidocybium flavobrunneum) in vacuum and vacuum skin packaging (VSP) during 9 days of storage at +2 ± 2 °C. L. flavobrunneum Fillets packed in vac ...