Jump to Main Content
- Bosch, Rik-Wouter, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2015 v.50 no.7 pp. 2932-2943
- annealing; cracking; fuel cells; hardness; humidity; metals; oxygen; pH; plastic deformation; water temperature
- ... Cubic 8 mol% Y₂O₃-stabilised ZrO₂is well known for its good oxygen conductivity and therefore it is used in fuel cells, as oxygen sensor for liquid metals and as pH sensor in high temperature water. As a part of its fracture toughness assessment, the crack system caused by Vickers hardness indentations was examined by breaking specimens along an indentation diagonal. It was found that, although th ...
- Bosch, Rik, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Ecosystem Health and Sustainability 2016 v.2 no.3
- climate; climate change; drought; ecosystem services; environmental health; information exchange; knowledge; management information systems; mineralogy; nutrient content; organic matter; primary productivity; soil properties; topography
- ... Massive investments in climate change mitigation and adaptation are projected during coming decades. Many of these investments will seek to modify how land is managed. The return on both types of investments can be increased through an understanding of land potential: the potential of the land to support primary production and ecosystem services, and its resilience. A Land‐Potential Knowledge Syst ...