Jump to Main Content
- Boucheffa, Saliha, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food control 2020 v.111 pp. 107059
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; acidity; antioxidant activity; cluster analysis; cultivars; fatty acids; fermentation; free radicals; oils; olives; peroxide value; principal component analysis; tocopherols; variance; washing
- ... This work aimed to study the effect of different steps of Spanish-style processing (raw olives, lye treatment, washing, and fermentation) on the oil quality index (Acidity, peroxide value (PV) and extinction coefficient UV at 232 nm and 270), fatty acids, phenols, tocopherols, hexanal and nonanal compounds, and antioxidant activity of the lipid fraction of green Sigoise and Azzeradj cultivar. Prin ...
- Boucheffa, Saliha, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.1 pp. e1800302
- DNA; Olea europaea; cultivars; extra-virgin olive oil; fatty acid composition; fruits; genetic variation; germplasm; kinship; microsatellite repeats; oleic acid; oleocanthal; olives; Algeria
- ... Algeria has several genetic resources on olive trees, mainly made up of small indigenous cultivars, and a very important wild heritage. Twenty olive samples including eight cultivars and twelve wild trees from the province of Bejaia (Algeria) are characterized, by combining molecular data (13 SSRs), fruit and pit morphological traits, fatty acids composition, and phenolic compounds of the extra vi ...