Jump to Main Content
- Boucher, Julien, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.112 pp. 66-74
- basins; lakes; microplastics; models; pollution; rivers; sediments; socioeconomics; Lake Geneva
- ... High amounts of macro and microplastic have been reported in rivers, lakes and seas. However, links between the observed pollution and their sources remain unclear. This study aims to clarify these links in the Lake Geneva basin by analysing each step of the local plastic life cycle.Two distinct approaches have been compared: (i) a top-down approach based on modelling socio-economic activities, pl ...
- Boucher, Julien, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- European journal of biochemistry 2000 v.267 no.17 pp. 5306-5312
- adenosinetriphosphatase; cystic fibrosis; fluorescence; genes; histidine; multiple drug resistance; mutation; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; patients; structure-activity relationships; transporters; tryptophan
- ... Cystic fibrosis is caused by mutations in the gene encoding the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR). This protein belongs to the large ATPâbinding cassette (ABC) family of transporters. Most patients with cystic fibrosis bear a mutation in the nucleotideâbinding domain 1 (NBD1) of CFTR, which plays a key role in the activation of the channel function of CFTR. Determinati ...