Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: bowen?
- Bowden, R. L., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant disease 2018 v.102 no.12 pp. 2446-2452
- Bipolaris sorokiniana; Parastagonospora nodorum; Pyrenophora tritici-repentis; cultivars; culture filtrates; fungi; genes; haplotypes; loci; mutants; necrosis; nucleotide sequences; virulence; winter wheat; Australia; Texas
- ... ToxA, a necrotrophic effector originally identified from the tan spot fungus Pyrenophora tritici-repentis in 1987, was subsequently identified from Parastagonospora nodorum in 2006. More recently, the ToxA gene was identified in the spot blotch fungus Bipolaris sorokiniana in Australia. Here we show that the ToxA gene is also present in the B. sorokiniana population in the winter wheat region of s ...
- Bowden, R. L., et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Journal of plant registrations 2016 pp. 1-7
- Triticum aestivum; breadmaking quality; breeding methods; cultivars; drought; germplasm releases; hard red winter wheat; overwintering; pedigree; Great Plains region; Nebraska
- ... Western Nebraska wheat producers and those in adjacent areas want taller wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars that retain their height under drought for better harvestability. ‘NE05548’ (Reg. No. CV-1117, PI 670462) hard red winter wheat was developed cooperatively by the Nebraska Agricultural Experiment Station and the USDA-ARS and released in January 2014 by the developing institutions. NE0554 ...