Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: bower?
- BOWLER, JUDITH, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular plant pathology 2010 v.11 no.5 pp. 691-704
- Agrobacterium; Mycosphaerella graminicola; Septoria; alleles; benomyl; carboxin; foliar diseases; fungicide resistance; gene targeting; genomics; homologous recombination; leaves; mutation; pathogenicity; plant pathogens; wheat
- ... Mycosphaerella graminicola is a major pathogen of wheat worldwide, causing Septoria leaf blotch disease. Targeted gene disruption in M. graminicola, by Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated transformation, has become an established functional genomics tool for M. graminicola research in recent years. However, in order to advance research into this economically important pathogen, further functional g ...
- Bowler, Judith, et al. Show all 58 Authors
- Leptosphaeria nodorum; Mycosphaerella graminicola; ancestry; carbohydrates; cell walls; chromosomes; crop yield; disease control; enzymes; food production; genes; genetic background; hosts; latent period; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; pathogenicity; plant pathogenic fungi; progeny; protein degradation; resistance mechanisms; wheat
- ... The plant-pathogenic fungus Mycosphaerella graminicola (asexual stage: Septoria tritici) causes septoria tritici blotch, a disease that greatly reduces the yield and quality of wheat. This disease is economically important in most wheat-growing areas worldwide and threatens global food production. Control of the disease has been hampered by a limited understanding of the genetic and biochemical ba ...
- PubMed Central: