Jump to Main Content
- Gariepy, Tara D.; Bruin, Allison; Konopka, Joanna; Scott‐Dupree, Cynthia; Fraser, Hannah; Bon, Marie‐Claude; Talamas, Elijah
- Molecular ecology 2019 v.28 no.2 pp. 456-470
- Brochymena quadripustulata, etc ; DNA barcoding; Halyomorpha halys; Telenomus; Trissolcus; egg masses; eggs; habitats; hosts; indigenous species; introduced species; invasive species; parasitism; parasitoids; rearing; species diversity; Canada; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The establishment of invasive Halyomorpha halys (Stål) outside of its native range may impact native species assemblages, including other pentatomids and their scelionid parasitoids. This has generated interest in defining species diversity and host‐parasitoid associations in this system to better understand the impact of invasive alien species on trophic interactions in invaded regions. Informati ...
- Tillman, P. Glynn; Cottrell, Ted E.
- The Florida entomologist 2016 v.99 no.3 pp. 363-370
- Brochymena quadripustulata, etc ; Euschistus servus; Euthyrhynchus floridanus; Nezara viridula; Oebalus pugnax; Podisus maculiventris; Proxys punctulatus; Thyanta custator; adults; bait traps; bamboos; cotton; crop production; edge effects; habitats; nymphs; overwintering; peanuts; pests; pheromone traps; pheromones; population growth; Georgia; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Stink bugs (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) are economic pests of cotton. Our specific objective for this 3 yr study was to use traps baited with Euschistus pheromone to monitor stink bugs in habitats near cotton and peanut field edges in Georgia, USA, before, during, and after crop growth and development. Plant-feeding stink bugs captured in traps included Euschistus servus (Say), E. tristigmus (Say), C ...
- Zack, Richard S.; Landolt, Peter J.; Munyaneza, Joseph E.
- The Great Lakes Entomologist 2012 v.45 no.3-4 pp. 251
- Brochymena quadripustulata, etc ; Acrosternum hilare; Aelia americana; Apateticus; Apoecilus bracteatus; Chlorochroa; Euschistus servus; Hemiptera; Perillus bioculatus; Podisus maculiventris; Zicrona caerulea; new geographic records; species diversity; Washington; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Froeschner (1988) records 23 species of stink bugs (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) as occurring in Washington state. Based onmaterial primarily housed in the M.T. James Entomological Collection at Washington State University, the number of species is increased to 47. Species recorded by Froeschner (1988) but not found in our collections are: Apateticus crocatus (Uhler), Chlorochroa rossiana ...