Jump to Main Content
- Brondi, Sonia, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy policy 2018 v.114 pp. 444-454
- energy; energy policy; governance; interviews; models; politics; Italy
- ... Transition towards low-carbon societies requires multi-scalar and coordinated actions. It implies top-down and bottom-up processes of translation connecting supra-national regulations and targets, with policies and discourses enacted at the national and local level. However, there is a dearth of research analysing the coordination among different scales. The present paper explores how alternative ...
- Brondi, Sonia, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Society & natural resources 2016 v.29 no.8 pp. 932-947
- consciousness; energy; energy policy; renewable energy sources
- ... This contribution examines levels and components of consciousness (knowledge, experiences, awareness, concerns, values) invoked by decision makers and key informants in their speeches on energy sustainability at the Italian parliament in the years 2009–2012. A socioconstructivist approach, indeed, suggests that meaning-making and negotiation processes involved in the creation of laws affect the cu ...