Jump to Main Content
- Buchan, Sarah A., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.23 pp. 3123-3132
- antigens; children; geography; immunization; monitoring; regression analysis; risk; schools; students; vaccines; Ontario
- ... Our objectives were: (1) to quantify and describe un-immunized students in Ontario, Canada and assess the extent to which these students have exemptions; and (2) to quantify and describe students with non-medical exemptions (NMEs), including what proportion have up-to-date immunizations.We examined Ontario students 7 to 17 years-of-age in the 2016–2017 school year using information within a centra ...
- Buchan, Sarah A., et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.31 pp. 4392-4400
- elderly; health services; influenza; influenza vaccines; laboratory experimentation; odds ratio; patients; vaccination; viruses
- ... Linking data on laboratory specimens collected during clinical practice with health administrative data permits highly powered vaccine effectiveness (VE) studies to be conducted at relatively low cost, but bias from using convenience samples is a concern. We evaluated the validity of using such data for estimating VE.We created the Flu and Other Respiratory Viruses Research (FOREVER) Cohort by lin ...