Jump to Main Content
- Bucholtz, D.L., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of soil and water conservation 2008 v.63 no.6 pp. 410
- agricultural watersheds; herbicides; losses from soil; agricultural runoff; water quality; water pollution; soil types; drainage channels; conservation practices; USDA; conservation programs; governmental programs and projects; sampling; Indiana
- ... Herbicide losses from agriculture represent potential human health hazards, and are one focus of the Conservation Effects Assessment Project. Since frequent herbicide sampling can be rigorous and expensive, it is desirable to determine expected uncertainties associated with reduced sampling frequencies. Atrazine, simazine, alachlor, acetochlor, metolachlor, and glyphosate were monitored in tile-fe ...
- Bucholtz, D.L., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Phytopathology 1998 v.88 no.8 pp. 851-855
- agricultural programs and projects; breeding; Thinopyrum intermedium subsp. intermedium; Triticum aestivum; Rhopalosiphum padi; genetic resistance; disease resistance; chromosomes; lines; plant breeding; leaves; stems; introgression; mesophyll; protoplasts
- ... Wheatgrass (Thinopyrum intermedium) possesses a high level of resistance to barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) subgroup I and subgroup II strains. A wheat line (P29), in which the 7D chromosome has been substituted with a group 7 chromosome from T. intermedium, was examined for the level of resistance to two subgroup I and two subgroup II BYDV strains. In P29 plants inoculated with the subgroup I PA ...